
TOES!!!!
So Isabelle is obsessed with her toes. Last night Daniel was feeding her (rice cereal) in the car seat since don't have a highchair and she kept putting her toes in her mouth....Either with the bite or after. Then the occasional thumb. Talk about a mess. And forget trying to change her diaper these days... The min you lay her down on the changing table she is either trying to roll over or eat her toes....Or both! It gets real complicated when its a dirty diaper!!!!
So I talked to the Dr yesterday. Not to concerned about the cold thing. And no I didn't get the warm fuzzy "don't worry about it all kids do that at this age" answer about the babbling. He basically said I am not to alarmed yet but we need to watch it. Doesn't he know I am now going to obsessively watch for cooing or babbling!!!!! But I have decided I have to let it go our I will worry by self to gray hair way to soon! I think that is what the teenage years are for :)


2 comments:
She is perfect - do not worry! Don't obsess or your gray really will come early... By the way, I did find my first one last week - not a good feeling. Maybe she's just too excited about her toes to worry about the cooing right now...I mean, toes are an exciting thing....I guess. :)
She is the cutest baby EVER! You guys must be so proud :)
Post a Comment