Friday, December 09, 2005

(Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner!)
Babysitter!!

Today we are leaving Isabelle with her first babysitter. I know big step right!! We have to go to a Christmas party for my work (or old work...whatever long story!) So we are going to get her all ready for bed and then leave. We should only be gone a couple hours and are just right up the streeet, but still its a big deal to us. We have left her before but always with relatives. This is a girl from church we love and totally trust so I know everything will be fine!!!

This picture is of a onesie Carolyn sent (it fits perfect!!! thanks Carolyn!!) I thought all you Dirty Dancing fans would love it. Daniel didn't get it, I had to explain to him :)

I promise she smiles all the time, but whenever you get a camera out she just looks at you like you are nuts....case in point above!

No comments: