SLEEP?!?!?!?!?!?!
I have no idea why but we have reverted back to even worse sleeping hours than the newborn days! Last night she woke up at 10:30, 12:30, 3:30, 7:30. My only guess is maybe she is about to start teething? Maybe its to cold for her? Who knows but I miss the good old days :)
So things went ok with the babysitter. We got home around 11:30 and little miss was awake. She just looked so tired. It looked like she was doing all she could to stay awake. The babysitter (and her friend) said that she woke up right after we left, but the more I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they woke her up or went in to look at her and she woke up. She never wakes up that soon after going to bed...she usually just waits until I am about to go to bed to wake up!!!
Other than that we had a pretty quiet weekend. Saturday we went to the church's Breakfast with Santa and Isabelle had her picture taken with Santa again! Next year we are doing this instead of paying the $23 for 4 pictures at the mall!!!! Yesterday I was wrapping all the Christmas presents and Isabelle was watching me...she was going nuts she was so excited...I guess she is going to be a Christmas girl!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment