Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Dont we look just like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt :)

Today is a big day in the roll over world of Isabelle. Usually she rolls over her left shoulder only...well today she went both ways. She still hasn't really mastered the roll from tummy to back. She has done it a few times but I think it was just accidental. Which I figure is good because once she gets that she is going to be rolling all over the room.

Ok, so you know that they say routine is very important for getting babies to sleep. Well I always feed her then give her a kiss on the check and put her down for a nap. So now she has caught on and will start crying when I give her a kiss on the check...she knows the nap is next! Talk about making a mom feel bad! But the good part is that whenever she is ready to get up and I come in to get her she starts smiling really big! This morning she started laughing when I came in. I know I look bad in the mornings but for a five month old to be laughing it must have been really really bad!!!

Isabelle has these Christmas blocks and each one has a different scene inside of them. Well for some reason this one block she screams every time she sees it. I though maybe it was just my imagination but I showed it to her this morning and she screamed again. I am talking about the panic scream with huge tears. So I will have to hide this block I am guessing!!!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love these little updates from day to day - actually look forward to them. Keep it up - and you all look great...what a wonderful family! Uhm, where's a picture of Miss Isabelle with Santa? Looking forward to seeing that... Miss you!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Ok, so I deleted a comment because I misspelled a word...now eveyone knows it...

Anyway, what I wanted to know was: what is on the block that you have to hide from Isabelle?

Erika said...

Its a Snowman??? I can't figure it out!! There is one with a mouse and does she get scared at that no...just a snowman. It has little white beads in it (they are supposed to be snow) so my guess is she doesn't like the sound they make???

Mama said...

Is it just me - or does Isabelle look like a little rapper with her arms hanging out like that and her cap pulled down low. Please don't let her turn into a Corpus Ghetto Diva!!!!