MS 150 HERE I COME
So I finally took the plunge and signed up for the MS150 this year. For those who don't know what it is....its a really long bike ride! I am so excited for it! I just know the money I raise will be just what they need to find a cure for this stupid disease!
I took my first ride the other day on my brand new bike, 3 miles down.....a few more to go! I loved it................but my gosh I need a lot of practice. I am not very good at turning corners. Stop laughing I don't want to talk about it. And also what am I supposed to do about all the nats in the air. I think I ate half on them and the other half were in my eyes!!!! Daniel said I could wear his safety goggles from work and I might really take him up on it!


2 comments:
you already look like a pro!! i am so proud of you!
Very cool you are doing this - I'm jealous you are able to dress the way you are in that picture... I'd be in earmuffs, goggles and a down jacket from head to toe - lol! Enjoy the riding - proud of you for doing this and for such a great cause.
Post a Comment