Friday, October 10, 2008


















The girls had there first day of school...oh about 6 months ago now! Just kidding just, 1 month ago. This is Isabelles 3rd year of going to school...can you believe it! She loves it and talks about her friends all the time...and I LOVE her teachers so I am hoping this will be good year. I signed up to be her classes room mom...what was I thinking!

Sept. 2006



Sept 2007





Sept 2008

Eliza is also in school/mothers day out...one day a week. Whenever you drop Eliza off at school...she runs in and hugs all her teachers and finds a toy and starts playing. A little different than when I used to drop off Isabelle at this age. Eliza I am pretty sure will be a politicianof some sort. Whenever we go she is waving at people, smiling and trying to get their attention. If she is not contained in something she will run over to anyone and everyone and hug them. Like I said she knows how to work people over :) So needless to say...she is loving school.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

They are so grown up...I can't believe it.