So we/our house made it through Ike. We were very lucky that we didn't have a tree in the house when we got home...just some large dangling limbs! Our neighboorhood still looks pretty rough and we just finished bagging all our limbs and leaves this weekend. God was very good to us...so were the Vanlohs who had to look after our house during the hurricane since we decided to go on vacation :)
We took off Thurs afternoon when we found out the storm was headed for us. We made a stop in Tyler for some fun Mimi and Papa time.
Sat was my reunion which exceeded all my expectations...I have been waiting 9.5 years for this and it was worth the wait....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun. So fun in fact I forgot to take any picuters...just this one of Carolyn and I after the reuinon!!!
Then woke up early Sunday and headed to Colorado. We were trying to make it in one day but at 10pm with two screaming kids we had to stay the night in Colorado Springs just 2 hours from Breck!!! It was so much fun but would have been much more fun if I hadn't been so stressed about everyone back home! I will put up all our Co pics tomorrow!!!



2 comments:
What an adorable family picture!! I am so glad you're blogging again!
I think this should be your Christmas card... such a great pic!
Post a Comment