

Ok so this will serve as my promise to be a better blogger. Cara has been much better then me lately so I need to catch up! Here is the picture of our Christmas tree. We bought a 9ft one this year...its huge. I decided not to decorate with our normal ornaments because I am lazy and don't want to spend the next 4 weeks keeping Isabelle out of it. So its very simple. But its my dollar store creation, and I think it came out good.
Isabelle is as fun as ever. She talks German 23 hours a day. Nonstop. Today she just laid in her crib for an hour talking to herself. She carries on conversations with you...but you have no idea what she is saying....she on the other hand thinks she is coming across quite clear! She is still into everything! But I promise to start being better about blogging her funny stories....because trust me there are a lot!


1 comment:
Yeah! So glad to have you back and blogging...
Post a Comment