Friday, December 01, 2006

Isabelle discovered salsa today! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Cara and I had gone to Freebirds (they finally built one on the Northside of Houston!) well we had both gotten chips and salsa, which was sooooooooo good. So I guess Isabelle had been sitting there watching us dip our chips in the salsa because all of a sudden she reaches over me grabs and chip and dips it in the salsa!!!!!!!! She then sucks it off and keeps going for more salsa. Like mother like daughter!! I just forget that she is watching everything I do and taking it all in! I wish I could have recorded it!!! I finally got her eating something else because you know I don't like to share my salsa :) Well I gave her a cookie....and what does she do....trys to dip it in salsa too!

2 comments:

Mama said...

You have to admit though...she's got great taste, that salsa was FABULOUS!

ruthie said...

I am glad to see you are passing on your best traits to your daughter.. thats awesome!