
Isabelle's surgery went well this morning. She was really fussy afterwards coming out of fog of the drugs. The nurse said she will make a good opera singer with how high she screams :) The Dr came by and said all went really well and they did have to drain some stuff out of her ear. He also said he wished he could have recorded how good she did and show it to the other babies!!! She went off with the drs (without us) and never fussed and went along with what they wanted until they sedated her. You know sometimes I wonder if she even likes me :) Just kidding! So many praises to God for watching out for our little girl this morning and lets hope this helps the tantrum issue!!!


2 comments:
Sooo glad to hear good news about Little Isabelle's ears - I hope that this means you are also feeling better as you look GREAT in this picture with her. Keep us posted on how everything goes - looking forward to a good report sometime soon. Miss you much.
I am SOOOOOO glad to hear everything went well... I can only imagine how nervous you and Deniel were... at least she looks cute with a hospital cap on, no? :) YOu guys are in my prayers... Hang in there!
Post a Comment