







We got home from a great long trip to Wyoming only to be stuck hard by the stomach flu and the never ending ear infections. Isabelle got the bug shortly after we returned. We even had to miss the MS walk this year. Then I was the lucky one to get the bug...only I got it times 100 and now a week later I am starting to kind of get over it. Its been miserable. I can't say enough bad things about it....can you tell. So here are a bunch of pics I have been needing to post but couldn't make it to the computer. There are some from our super fun trip to Wyoming, her visit to the pumpkin patch, and her first haircut. I promise to write more later and hopefully update with Halloween pictures ....soon :)
Oh and Isabelle is getting ear tubes on Thursday so say prayers that all goes well!


2 comments:
Wow - there's no denying who her daddy is...especially by that first pic! That's exactly what he looked like when he was little!
Adorable pictures... esp of her getting her hair "did"... diva in the making if you ask me! :) I will praying for both of you to get healthy soon! I am so sorry you havent been feeling well... I hope you get better so we can see you two again. Love you sweetness.
Post a Comment