Wow time flies!!! I can't believe she is three. There is such a big changes from 2 to 3. Its a very fun time...not that any isn't I am learning!
We kept it low key on her actual birthday just some present and family over for cake. Then that weekend she had a big party at the Children's Museum which she loved!!!! The family came over for cake and lunch afterwards to help open gifts....which by that point she was getting very good at. She even have Mimi and Papa in town so it was a fantastic birthday...plus it was so fun to see how excited she got over every little thing!
Helping Decorate her cake!
Blowing out the candles!
Eliza sharing her cake (yes I made it egg free...I have learned my lesson!)
Hudson the reluctant pirate!
Isabelle the serious princess!
Some of our party guests...I mean pirates and princesses....please note the very colorful party room...WOW


No comments:
Post a Comment