Friday, June 20, 2008

We have a walker!!!! Praise God. I will have to get some pictures of it soon, but our camera in on the fritz and Daniel doesn't have the new one yet.
Yesterday she just let go of the couch and walked into the kitchen no big deal and then wouldn't go it again all day. Then right before bed started walking again. So who knows how long she really could of walked if she wanted. :) Whatever the case I am happy..she was getting heavy ( I know I am a wimp!) She still much prefers to crawl but at least we are closer to the day she will walk around...I am just going to enjoy this not fast walking phase!!

Her other new thing is now, whenever she has a dirty diaper she just crawls off into her room and waits for you to come change her diaper. Its too funny. I will be looking for her and there she is sitting in the middle of her room waiting to be changed! Do you think this means she will be easy to potty train!!!!! Ha right!

No comments: