We had an awesome time in Colorado and Christmas in Tyler.. I promise to update with lots of pics soon!
But I just had to share my lastest Isabelle comment. Last night Isabelle finished dinner before us an was wandering around playing. Well she brought her playdoh over to me and drooped it down the arm of my shirt. She then proceeds to try to put her hand up the bottom to find her playdoh. She stops and looks and Daniel and I and says.....(remind me that I love her right?!?) "Mommys tummy, Hers Wiggle Wiggles" yes that is a direct quote. WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
And that was the end of my dinner.
11 years ago


2 comments:
Notice she waited till after she made it on the "Nice List" for Christmas before she threw that one out there! Stinker. Ya gotta love her. HA!
Shoooooot she's a "mean girl" already! :) Thats adorable.
Post a Comment