Wednesday, January 30, 2008










Eliza is growing up so fast! Things go by much quicker with #2 I am learning. Just this past week she has started all the fun babbling...like dada and baba and she is a big fan of papa! She now pushes up on all fours and can crawl...but her transmission is stuck in reverse...she only goes backwards. But I am sure we will be going forward any day now! The major problem is she practices her crawling and pushing up all night long now....so there hasn't been much sleeping for us the past few nights! Oh and she had her first allergic reaction. That was fun. But it just took her a couple days and she was all clear! We have our 9 month checkup next week. I can't wait to see where she is at! Her are some fun pics of her..and a hive one too!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the update - she sure is growing....glad to hear she's figured out reverse mode, wish I was there to see it! Will you post a video when you can, pretty please? =) Love and miss you all very much!

Mary said...

my oh my...someone has not updated their blog in awhile...