Ok - let' see...I didn't realize how much I and E actually did favor!!! It's neat to see it that way. Isabelle obviously looks like Daniel...and Eliza has your face, but I can see Daniel's eyes... Fun game - let's play some more!
I agree with Cara about how much fun to see them both in such a similar pose...super cool! I think they both look like you!! :-) PS...great job on posting twice in one week!! :-) xooxox
2 comments:
Ok - let' see...I didn't realize how much I and E actually did favor!!! It's neat to see it that way. Isabelle obviously looks like Daniel...and Eliza has your face, but I can see Daniel's eyes...
Fun game - let's play some more!
I agree with Cara about how much fun to see them both in such a similar pose...super cool! I think they both look like you!! :-)
PS...great job on posting twice in one week!! :-)
xooxox
Post a Comment