Tuesday, June 19, 2007










Isabelle is really into covering her eyes and walking around. She even wants to swing and cover them! The other day we were in the kitchen and heard Isabelle laughing and then a loud thud and crying. The girl had been walking around with her eyes covered and walked straight into the wall. Not sure what that is all about.






We got a call this morning from a friend of hers whose house we were playing at yesterday. She told us that her daughter has a really bad stomach bug today. Great. So now I am just waiting for Isabelle to get sick and in turn I will get sick. Say some prayers that is passes us by!!!!!!!!!






Eliza was doing really good but we are now back to screaming a lot. Fun times here! If she wasn't so cute I don't know what I would do with her :) She has smiled at me a few times but in my mind its not enough and she should be doing more by now. Let my crazy worrying begin! Here we are in the good times and bad!



No comments: