Friday, March 04, 2011

We went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo this week and the girls as always had a blast! Isabelle waits all year for the Rodeo so of course we were there opening night and she had her outfit all planned out :) Eliza just goes for the cotton candy....she is my child! Haley Rae got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa which I think was a great idea because I don't know how we would have done it with all three!! Ready for the elephant ride! Eliza loves any ride that goes around...beyond that she won't do it!!!
Trying to keep Eliza still for a picture is beyond hard to do! She must dance.....always!

Riding the tractor!!!!



The wheels on the tractor were HUGE!


Yes we got suckered into paying $5 for the to hold a pig for
30 seconds!


Isabelle rides any and every ride she can. I can't believe she liked this one! And I had to ride the spinning tea cups with her this year since Daniel almost got sick last year!!!


Our Family waiting for the pig races!






No comments: