The MS 150 if this weekend and I am already having nightmares about it. Yes I had a nightmare about it last night and woke up in a panic! I am excited about it but very nervous too!!
I always told Daniel at year 10 I would ride for him, but who knew year ten would come so soon! So everyone say a pray that the weather clears up and its nice riding weather. And pray I make it to Austin.
I will update everyone Monday night (if I can sit at the computer that soon :))
Thanks so much to everyone who has donated already it is amazing for both Daniel and I too see how many people really are committed to those with MS! Thanks!!!!
If your still dying to contribute this is the link you can use.....


3 comments:
no more nightmares!!!
GO ERIKA GO ERIKA GO ERIKA!!!
Erika- You will be fine! Just have fun... we are proud of your for taking this on!
You are going to do great!!! Good luck and hopefully I will see you on the way to Austin!!!
Post a Comment