Our updates!!!!!!
- We had a great Valentines Day! Daniel made us all heart pancakes for breakfast and the girls opened their gits....(Eliza was really not impressed with her book!) After playing with the girls in the yard the sitter came over and Daniel and I took off for a date afternoon. So it was a great day all around!
Here is Isabelle sleeping with her Valentines sunglasses on!!!!
- This weekend we were a tad more boring. But I did get a bathroom makeover! My wonderful handy man father in law installed a ceiling fan and a tv in my bathroom. Its so great I now take twice as long to get ready!!!!
- I had a little bit of a freak out moment this morning when I realized that the MS 150 is less than 2 months away and I have yet to ride over 27 miles. Oh boy....I really need to get busy with the mile count!!!
- Check out this site. http://www.bioness.com/NESS_L300_for_Foot_Drop.php Daniel went and got fitted for one of these things last week. We are really excited about it and think that it may help Daniel walk a little easier. It sends an electric shock into his leg with each step causing his foot to lift better. I call it his robotic leg. When they were testing it, he looked like a robot with the lady moving his foot all around for him with a machine!!! So say some prayers that this will help him walk with less fatigue!!!!!!


1 comment:
This foot thing looks really cool - what does Daniel's doctor say about it? I really hope it helps. By the way, your bathroom....is the size of my apartment. =)
Post a Comment