Halloween was a lot of fun. Thursday Isabelle had a school parade and party. Which was my first party as room mom! Then Friday was the big day. Isabelle was very good a trick or treating, her and her friend Aubrie would take turns ringing the door bell and then both yell Trick or Treat! Isabelle couldn't wait to go home and eat her candy. Eliza was my surprise trick or treater of the night. She LOVED it. She insisted on walking the whole neighborhood and would lose it if you tried to hold her bucket for her! It was a very fun holiday but it seemed to drag on forever so I am glad Halloween is over :) And I will be really glad when the candy is gone!!!'
StoryBook Parade
Craft at Halloween party
Enjoying the party food!!!Here is what Eliza thought of having to watch the big kids!
Ready to go Trick or Treating


3 comments:
I love LOVE that last picture of you and the girls - that's a framer, for sure. And your hair looks awesome, by the way. :-)
P.S. After further thought, Aunt Jenn would like a copy of that pic pretty please! :-)
I am so impressed with you, Room Mom! I looks like you did a great job with the party. And Isabelle's hair is getting so long!!!
Post a Comment