Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do I have any readers left????

March was a busy month...I didn't realize how busy until I started to put this together.... Here is a quick recap of March (please do not bring up that its almost the end of April at this point...I am getting there!)


Here are my little girls dressed up for Easter. It was Elizas first Easter and she was cute as ever in her little pink dress and had lots of fun playing with the empty eggs after Isabelle cleaned out the candy!



During Isabelles spring break from school we went to visit Mimi and Papa in the Tyler house as Isabelle calls it! We played a lot, went to the zoo and dyed eggs for the first time!








As I have come to learn here in Houston March is Rodeo month. And as a side note....Go Texan day is a day to dress up like a cowboy not wear Texan (as in the football team) attire. They need to explain this better to non Houston natives!!! Here are our pictures from the Rodeo and Isabelle dressed up for Go Texan Day...as you can see she loved dressing up!!!



























The Woodlands has the best bluebonnet fields...I got really lucky and they both looked at the camera...I have come to find out it is next to impossible to get to kids to look at the camera at the same time...let alone smile!


















Isabelle had her adenoids removed in a day surgery at Texas Children's. It went really well and they said her adenoids were as big as they could get...she was breathing 100% through her month. This had really helped our runny nose issue over there! The nurses kept laughing at her because she was so excited about the "new clothes" they brought her to wear!!




















Isabelle had a blast at her Easter party at school. They had to do the egg hunt indoor because it was raining and as she came running in the room all I heard from her was "hurry hurry" Let just say she knows how the Easter egg hunt thing works! Eliza even made a friend :)




Oh and during all this we managed to buy a new house! I was tired of driving back and forth all the time so we took the plunge and bought a house in the Woodlands. And with gas so high it wasn't a moment to soon. I am sad to leave our fun house here and Isabelles preschool (which Daniel laughs at me for!) but I know this is the right move for us know...so watch out Woodlands her we come.

We closed on the house last Monday and move Tuesday of this week so I will post some pics of the house as soon as we get the computer hooked up. (really!) We also have a contract on this house which is a huge blessing but I am really nervous about it...remember our deal in Corpus that fell through 2 days before closing...lets all pray for smooth sailing on this one!














































2 comments:

Mary said...

well. to say this post was a little overdue is an understatement. kids, moving, please...don't tell me you don't have any free time.

:) cute pictures!

Jenn said...

Welcome back! Congrats on the new house - we'll look forward to an update in a couple of months per typical Erika blog style. =)