Just to clarify......
Last night I went to buy some new boots to take to CO and when I was leaving I told Isabelle where I was going. Now today she is walking around saying....Mommy got new boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if she tells you this and you know she will at some random point months from now...I got BOOTS!
Have I mentioned we are potty training! One day I told Isabelle I would give her a candy if she went potty. And that was that. She has only had a couple accidents (one when I put her in time out...she knew what she was doing!) and even goes at school and when we are out!!!! But I still think I like diapers better..sorry its the truth! Public restrooms are nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only problem is Isabelle has learned how to manipulate the potty system. Lets just say she get the most candy possible in a day :)
These are some cute pics of my girls and their daddy! Eliza hates the flash if you can't tell!


No comments:
Post a Comment