Wednesday, April 25, 2007

UPDATE!!!!!
Ok so our computer broke so we got a new one and I can't get the pictures to upload...so its going to be a little boring without cute pictures but hopefully I can figure that out in the next few days.

Isabelle is sick again....imagine that. She has a sinus infection which explains why she has been such a pill lately! Poor thing I just thought she was acting up for fun....oops!!! She is getting bigger each day...or better yet more grown up. At the Dr today she was 23.5 lbs with all her clothes and shoes on! She is really into babies right now which is a good thing but her Dr. today said shes going to act out once the baby gets here, there is no getting around that. Great! She is also into playing peek a boo but she covers her mouth instead of her eyes???? All in All shes a lot of fun

Eliza will be here in 6 days. I am having another c section May 1 at 7am...so add that one to your prayer list please!!!! She is breech which is really really uncomfortable so I am counting the days until I can breath again. I am not however counting the days until I have to figure out how to take care of two babies (21 months apart) Any suggestions!!! If I think about it to much I get a little stressed so we are just going to take it one day at a time!

Thats all our news for now...I promise to figure out the picture thing soon...I have some really good ones to post!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Its Linnea (like Rene but with a L)! I am hoping to go home by the 3rd!!!!!

Amanda said...

Everything will be super and I can't wait to meet Eliza!!!
xooxox
hugs from the Congers!

ruthie said...

One more day until Eliza! I am so excited - you both are in my prayers. XO