Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Last night our door bell rings at 9 pm...yes 9pm then the person knocks on the door and I can see them peeking through the window on the door. Naturally I decide its a robber....because they always knock first! But Daniel answers the doors and its two ladys selling Kirby Vacuums. Right your read that right. While they are trying to explain what they are selling the ladys phone rings twice...but not just rings its a the great musical ring tone of Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me. Daniel tells her ..uhhhhhhhhh its 9 at night ,not an appropriate time to be soliciting. To which she replys its 9?? I was 8:30 just a little bit ago. Right. There not hours between 8:30 and 9. Whatever...who sells vacuums at 9 at night. Now if it was the girl scout cookie kids I may have had a better attitude!

No comments: