

Isabelle's First Day of School!!!
So her first day was last wed. (sorry I haven't updated in a while) She loved it. I can't get over these pics, this is how my little one wanted to pose. I think she thinks she is 5 already. Her teacher said she played all day long and even tried to eat a rock on the playground! She didn't do well at nap time. It took her a while to go to sleep. I was just impressed she slept at all. They have them on nap mats on the floor. And you know how busy my little one is. She has to be confined to sleep :)
She went to her first birthday party this past weekend. It was a ladybug themed party so being the great mom I am I dressed her up as a ladybug (no it wasn't a costume party!) But I did not take pictures so to prevent her from hating me one day! But she was a big hit none the less!
Her Grandma Sundstrom came in town this past weekend and she had a blast showing off!!!!!
She is really walking now, she walks more than she crawls...now all we need are some more words!


No comments:
Post a Comment