




WHERE DID MY BABY GO?????????
So overnight I went from having a baby to a toddler. She is looking so grown up to me these days! We have started pulling her hair back because it was getting so long that she would blow it to keep it out of her eyes.
She has started saying HI. Thank God we finally have a word. So she says hi all day long and half the time waves too. I went to the library to rent her some videos the other day and we had to leave because she kept saying hi to everyone there!
I was getting so frustrated with her for not walking and then tonight she basically walked across the room so maybe she will be a real walker soon! She is just a lot to fun right now, I think if babies were born at this age I would have 10 :)
And if you can't tell from the above picture...she loves her cousin Hudson. She gets so excited to see him!!!!


1 comment:
Don't forget...she can also say "choo choo" - and she gives kisses and she hugs and loves her baby dolls - she is so grown up!
Post a Comment