Today was picture day....AGAIN! When I went to get Isabelle out of her crib this morning.....get this...she had a giant red scratch on her forehead. Great!!! Ended up it didn't look to bad in the pictures. She did much better today. She did one really great smile, but of course the photo lady cut her head of fin that picture. Just my luck. Anyway most of the rest she had her tongue sticking out in...but they are super cute, they really show her personality. As soon as they send me the files I will post them for you! Daniel said I was being a high maintenance mom for getting them redone...but if you could see the other ones you would understand...she looked like a muppet in all the pictures!
Then we had to go up to work for a while ( yes I have the worlds hardest job to quite...but I think Cara may find hers harder to quite...we shall see!) She just sat and played in her stroller for a good two hours...everyone was very impressed!
11 years ago


1 comment:
You can't have muppet pictures!!! LOL!
Post a Comment